Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Eason on "JSG" Paying Tribute to Leslie Cheung



On April 2, 2008, Eason Chan, Denise Ho, Daniel Chan and other artists were on TVB Jade Solid Gold to commemorate 5 years after Leslie Cheung's passing. Eason reveals that Leslie once gave him advice that he will always remember, "Leslie told me to stop smoking so I can preserve my voice instead of wasting it. He too was a smoker and maybe because he personally understood the causes of smoking that he tried to give me this advice." During the show Eason performed the song 不求人, which was written especially about Leslie in 2004 by Lin Xi.

Elsewhere, Hilary Tsui was at a Prada store opening and when asked about having another baby, she answers, "It's easy for him to say. Tell him to find someone else to have a baby for him, I'm not having another baby yet."

Eason on JSG


Source: mingpao 04.04.2008

1 comment:

pypy said...

Oh ! It makes me mizz Leslie ! A talent ! ^0^ ! Hilary seemed 2 be tough a ! Ah I have read ur entry abt Lillian Ho, I found her clips on youtube ! She has a great voice ! I tried 2 find her songs but couldn't ! Can u share ? Thanz so much !