Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

May 2008 903 Live Concert - Interviews


Earlier, Eason Chan, Khalil Fong, Kay Tse and EO2 got together to shoot a promotional poster for the first of three 903 Live Crossover Concert, to be held on May 4, 2008.

The combination of artists is so different and rare it may never be seen again. They were interviewed regarding the rare crossover and the following is what they had to say.

Eason: "The combination is cute, refreshing, unique and thoughtful. The 6 of us men plus Kay, the only woman, is like 6 leaves surrounding a flower. We can all sing and dance and sing any type of song, I am looking forward to this concert." Eason would also like to do a full collaboration as one, something unprecedented, saying, "I would like to try a 7-as-1 combination. Either dancing or singing as one. It would be fun to watch. Even if we sing a simple song it is already very captivating."

Kay: "I enjoy singing background and when I found out Eason also likes singing background I wanted to collaborate with him. I want to try to perform an all background vocal song with him, I can sing the high background vocals and he can sing the low background vocals, I'm sure it would be very special."

Khalil: "Eason and I both like classic songs, so I want to sing a set of classic songs with Eason. I also want to dance with EO2, I personally really like to dance so I hope I can perform some of my idol Michael Jackson's moves."

EO2: EO2 laughs that this is a "singing, composing, dancing good looking men and woman" combination. They hope that they can perform Eason, Khalil and Kay's songs and dance together in hopes to create a great spark.

Source: mop 04.04.2008

No comments: