Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Eason Chan, Special Guest at Rebecca Pan's Concert



Rebecca Pan (潘迪華) held her My Dream My Way My Indie Music Live Concert on September 18, 2009. Among her guests were indie artists Chet Lam (林一峰) and at17. Towards the end of the show Eason Chan appeared as a special guest, surprising Rebecca. Rebecca then asked at17's Ellen whether they planned his special appearance and Ellen answered, "Of course we knew he was here." With the surprise perfected, Rebecca had tears in her eyes and no words able to come out of her mouth. Eason requested a dance with Rebecca and the two performed Chinese Blues, a song the two recorded together for Rebecca's latest album My Dream My Way My Indie Music. Rebecca, who will turn 80 years old next year, has plans to do a big band show and took the opportunity in front of her audience to invite Eason to join her, Eason laughs while answering, "Why don't we set a date to eat dinner at your place and we can slowly talk about the plans then."

Source: sina 09.25.2009

No comments: