Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Announcing Yoga Lin 101

A new creation: Yoga Lin 101

Why? Why am I creating another blog when I don't even have time for this blog?
Find out over there.

I will not neglect this blog. If anything, I will be keeping up because I feel I need to be fair. If I post here, I need to post there to be fair, and vice versa.

If you like Eason for more than his huge hits, you should definitely give Yoga a try. He just might have more passion for music than Eason does.

Lastly, thanks to those who have been keeping up with this blog even though I have not. A special thanks to ellie because you keep me up to date with Eason's Singapore functions and I just haven't had the time to properly thank you or post any of it.

2 comments:

mushroomhead said...

i miss yr updates mae. haha.. the thing with the copyright issue with the major record com, the tvb e-news did not show any of eason's duo concert, so angry.
yes yes yes, every1 shld listen to him...he is GOOD!!!!! especially live performance. then i will update u with yoga's event in spore hahaha.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your hard work with this blog. although I don't listen to yoga I know he is a big fan of eason's, so good luck to him as well!