Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Admiring Eason: Christine Fan 范瑋琪



During an interview with Sina Taiwanese singer-songwriter Christine Fan 范瑋琪 revealed that there were 2 singers she wanted to work with next, one of them being Eason Chan and the other being Chao Chuan 趙傳. "Eason's voice is full of expression. Aside from emotions his voice has this subtle holding back of pain," she says.

The interviewer asks if she agrees that when you get to know Eason he is playful and sometimes a pointless-fun type of person, but when it comes to singing he has a different personality. Fan Wei Qi agrees and says, "I've performed his 全世界都失眠 in the past and I admire him, I hope that we can work together soon. We once talked about this matter backstage and he told me he had listened to my album, I hope I will get the opportunity to work with him."

Source: sina 10.21.2007

No comments: