Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eason Flees Hong Kong To Avoid "Debt"


Eason Chan, Karen Mok, Wen Li Jiang, Tan Jian Ci, and Tsui Siu Ming star in the upcoming film 迷果, in which Eason stars in a guest role. On Tuesday, the cast and crew held a blessing ceremony for the film and Eason showed up despite only having a guest role. Being busy with his upcoming concerts Eason was asked why he took on this role especially with it being only a guest role, he answers, "After working with Wen Li Jiang in the past I've been wanting to work with her again. She is a true professional. This role is open for interpretation [not limited]; therefore, I feel it is worth my time even though it is only a guest role.

As for his upcoming Moving On Stage 1 concerts, with pre-sale tickets sold out Eason says he is very happy but at the same time he is afraid he won't have enough tickets for all those asking for them. He then said, "People have been constantly asking me for tickets, now I want to ask people for tickets. This is good, I'm away from Hong Kong for a few days to film so I have an excuse for all those asking for tickets. I can avoid the "debt.""

During the second leg of his concerts for his most recent Mandarin album Admit It, he forgot a lot of his lyrics and had kept apologizing to the audience. He apologized and explained that he's been recording for his upcoming Cantonese album, and he hasn't performed in Mandarin for a while.

Source: sina 8.30.2007

No comments: